Thursday, February 6, 2014

SKIN CITY




SKIN CITY BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Decided to share some of my favorites via Skin City. Body cream by Dermalogica - Light body cream / Toner by Akademikliniken - My 
ultimate favourite; rich with antioxidants and vitamins; smells divine and it's really good for my skin / Hand cream by Neal's Jard - Rich 
cream, perfect for winter time when hands get too dry; smells lovely / Citrus hand wash by Neal's Jard - I'm a huge citrus smell fan, it
is from the same collection as hand cream. Both are amazing!

14 comments:

  1. great post! I really love that ring!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. niceeee<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I am curious about Neal's yard - have tried some of their products, but not this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!!!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nce post, it looks like a great produts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that ring is amazing!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post. Lovely products dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Citrus hand cream is totally my wish list this month! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovee it so much!<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete